Buying a Property
We offer a simple fixed price conveyancing service that covers every step of your property purchase. Our service includes:
- Noting interest in properties that you like
- Preparing offers and negotiating the terms of the sale contract (known as "the Missives")
- Examining the title deeds and reporting to you on the extent of the property and the conditions of ownership
- Preparing the documents that will transfer ownership to you
- Advising on and implementing your mortgage offers
- Handling everything for you on the day of completion
We will always keep you up-to-date with straightforward, practical advice.
To speak to a member of our legal team about a property purchase please contact us online or telephone one of our offices to arrange your free initial consultation.
ESPC Property Buyers Guide
Click the button below to Download the ESPC Property Buyers Guide in PDF format.