How will we sell your property?
As members of the Edinburgh Solicitors Property Centre ("ESPC") we list all of our properties at www.espc.com. Our properties are included within the ESPC newspaper and displayed in their Edinburgh showroom. We advertise with ESPC because:
- ESPC solicitor estate agents sell four times more property than all other estate agents in East Central Scotland.
- ESPC gives your property maximum exposure through their website, newspaper and showroom.
- ESPC sends out more than 50,000 email matchings every week.
- More than one in three properties listed with ESPC is sold in less than 10 weeks.
- The ESPC website has 500,000 visitors every month.
In addition to your internet marketing package with ESPC we have selected other leading property websites to list your property with including:
- Zoopla.co.uk - one of the UK's best property websites with mass audience appeal.
- PrimeLocation.com - the first port of call for affluent and aspirational property purchasers and investors.
We are confident that we offer a comprehensive and highly effective online marketing campaign for your property.
Our North Berwick, Dunbar and Haddington offices provide comfortable property showrooms where prospective buyers will be welcome to browse through our property portfolio. All members of our property team have a detailed knowledge of your property and the local property market.
For Sale Signs
Your sign is prepared to include a bespoke description of your property. Our brand is highly recognisable throughout Edinburgh and the Lothians.
Each set of sale particulars include professional photography and detailed floor plans and are individually designed to meet your property's specifications.
Should you wish to advertise in the local or national papers we shall be happy to organise this on your behalf.
Every member of staff used to carry out your property viewings will have a detailed knowledge of your property, the level of interest in your property and the status of the sale transaction.
To speak to a member of our property team contact us online or telephone one of our offices to arrange your free initial consultation.