Whether you are letting your house or flat as an investment or as a result of working away, make sure your property is adequately protected. Our property team can advise on, and draft leases to deal with potential problems including non-payment of rent, damage to your property or tenants refusing to leave at the end of a tenancy.
We can provide clear and practical advice on matters including:
- landlord and tenant law
- tenancy deposit schemes
- the repairing standard and the Private Rented Housing Panel (PRHP)
- tenancy agreements
- compliance with statutory safety requirements
- property management
- licenses to occupy
- houses in multiple occupation (HMO's)
- rent arrears, eviction and debt recovery
- buy-to-let purchases
- Notices to Quit, Section 33 Notices and Forms AT6
To speak to a member of our property team contact us online or telephone one of our offices to arrange your free initial consultation.