Residential Development Plot Sale and Purchase Lawyers East Lothian
If you are looking to sell or purchase a site for residential development, you need an expert Commercial Property Solicitor by your side to advise you on the law that applies and to help you have a smooth and successful transaction. We provide specialist legal guidance on buying and selling land for residential development and manage the end-to-end conveyancing process on behalf of our clients, giving them peace of mind that their deal is in safe hands.
We have years of experience supporting businesses to achieve their property goals – contact us today to find out how we can help you.
Our residential development services
Our team of experienced Commercial Property Solicitors will provide support and advice on all aspects of the transaction, including:
- Applying for and reviewing planning permission.
- Conducting/responding to searches and enquiries relating to the condition of the land, legal title, access rights, boundaries and other vital matters.
- Drafting and reviewing and negotiating the contract of sale.
- Drafting and reviewing overage provisions (overage terms relate to a seller’s right to benefit from the future value of the land).
- Complying with mortgage conditions.
- Completing the transaction.
- Paying Land and Buildings Transaction Tax (LBTT).
We are praised for our attention to detail, which allows us to identify and deal with potential issues swiftly and avoid delays at a later phase of your transaction.
Contact our Commercial Property Solicitors in North Berwick and Dunbar, East Lothian
We have worked with many landowners and developers on residential plot sales and purchases, helping them to get maximum financial returns. We are committed to making the process as stress-free and straightforward as possible.